While side sleeping is considered one of the healthiest sleep positions for your back and spine, the wrong mattress can potentially leave you waking up with aches and pains. As a side sleeper, it is recommended to choose a mattress that provides enough pushback to keep your spine supported throughout the night, while also providing cushion and comfort to pressure points such as the shoulders and hips.
To find the best mattresses for side sleepers, we evaluated over 150 mattresses on 14 different factors. This guide will introduce you to the seven top-reviewed mattresses for side sleepers, all of which you can buy online and have delivered directly to your home. We’ll also provide you with helpful tips to choose the best mattress to suit your sleep position and personal preferences.
7 Best Mattresses for Side Sleepers – Our Top Picks
- Helix Midnight Luxe – Best for Hot Sleepers
- Saatva – Best Luxury Mattress
- Puffy Lux – Best for Pressure Relief
- Nolah Original 10 – Best for Back Pain
- Brooklyn Aurora – Best Hybrid Mattress
- Casper Original – Best for Couples
- Nectar – Best Value